Monday, June 7, 2010

WE WON SECOND!

"This is a very promising young buck!"ARBA judges.

My little mini-lop rabbit Jeffrey won second place at the ARBA rabbit show in State College, Pa. yesterday.  He performed like a champion and behaved extremely well while the judge was looking him over.  I am so proud of him!

He went up against three other solid Jr. bucks that were significantly older and more developed than he was and he still placed well.

At the second show of the day he placed fourth only because the judge was looking for characteristics that he was still too young to have developed. The official term used was he "lacked maturity."

Both judges were very enthusiastic about seeing him in future shows and agreed that he has a very promising career ahead of him.

I WUV my wittle Jeffwey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input. What are your thoughts?