Saturday, September 26, 2009

Youtube Video Raises Conservative Alarm.

The conservative party is alarmed over what might be considered an example of public school teacher's temptations to groom (brainwash) future democrats rather than teach unbiased civics.

The incident happened at B. Bernice Young Elementary, a public school located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. The school admits teaching children songs praising President Barack Obama in honor of Black History Month back in February.

The cause of concern came in the form of a homemade video that had been downloaded onto the popular website Youtube. Its discovery has re-fueled the belief that school teachers are teaching children to idolize the democratic party.

The reason I am taking the time to mention this particular issue on my blog is because I know for a fact that this exact scenario happens in our schools. More than a few of my friends, along with myself, have witnessed this shameful and unchecked display of bias in our own classrooms. I find it is extremely upsetting!

At this point, the songs remain open to interpretation and no legal action is currently being sought out that I am aware of. The identity of the teacher in question has been mercifully withheld from the public.

Please refer to my earlier blog "A Useful Lesson Denied: You Be The Judge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input. What are your thoughts?