Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photo Exhibit Results: 39th Annual Jefferson Twp. Fair 2009

RESULTS: TWO BLUE - THREE RED

FIVE out of FIVE entries is not bad for our first time !!!

First Prize Blue ribbons went to:
8x10 black and white animal entry (raccoon): "The Marshmallow."
5x7 black and white animal entry (horses): "Amish Parking Lot."

Second Prize Red ribbons went to:
5x7 black and white animal entry (calf): "Cute as a Bell."
5x7 black and white animal entry (sheep): "At Auction."
5x7 black and white people entry (Amish boys): "Dutch Fraternity."

How did I think we were going to do? I was pretty hopefull that "The Marshmallow" would get a blue ribbon. If it didn't I would have been asking questions. The second blue ribbon of "Amish Parking Lot" was wonderful because, although I had high hopes for it as well, it really didn't fit into a specific category. I may have just got lucky there. The others were a "what the hell...entry's free kind of deal." The calf picture was taken just a couple hourse before entry deadline. I am very happy with the results. Thanks for crossing your fingers for me...it worked. - Sue Provan

Note: Unfortunately, I am unable to post my photos at the present time. I will work on figuring out the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input. What are your thoughts?